Name of the internship: Junior International Researcher
Description of the internship
This internship will expose you to international activities on a daily basis and you will have the opportunity to interact with and acquire knowledge from some of the strongest leaders in the world.
Responsibilities and skills:
• Defining roadmaps, doing targeted research and identifying key people according to the specific project mission.
• Getting in touch with and scheduling calls with targeted individuals through different channels, including phone calls, emails and social media network.
• Actively participating in the ongoing process of evaluation, pre-selection and final presentation of the defined shortlist.
• Preparing profiles and presentations according to the given company standards.
• Engagement in business correspondence with candidates and clients.
• Supporting the Consultants with business development activities
The internship will be on half day basis (between the hours of 9 and 6)
Duration of the internship and type of scholarship:
2 months and full scholarship for Talent Factory Camp
What can you offer the young person?
• Positive and encouraging team environment
• Multi-cultural and cross-industry international exposure
• Opportunity for personal development and one-to-one mentoring